Notices

Old 03-28-2009, 04:20 AM   #1
CaptShua
Arrrrrrrrrrrrg!

Captain Shua
Savvy Black Spot
I like to keep the ladies happy.

Awards Showcase
Savvy Holiday Party Award 2008 Talk Like a Pirate Day 2008 Notoriety Level 20 2007 Savvy Pirates First Birthday Navigators Talk Like a Pirate Day 
Total Awards: 7
My Mood:
Buzz and Woody: [10-12-2008]  - SaraArielBuzz Lightyear: [10-12-2008]  - SaraArielAriel: [10-12-2008] Fishy hugs! - SaraArielCaptShua: [10-15-2008]  - MissSpam
BruceDisney CruiseEpcotTreasureHelm
Savvy Subscriptions

Ahoy all. We have heard your suggestions and have created subscriptions that allow you to help Savvy out while getting something in return.

These are all set up using PayPal. If you don't have a PayPal account, it's free and easy. You can sign up at www.paypal.com. If you would prefer to pay using another method, contact me via PM and we'll see what we can work out.

You can find these subscriptions in your User CP. The options we have are:

1. First Look - $5/3 months or $15/year - No special permissions, but you will gain "First Look" access to any and all new features at SavvyPirates before we roll them out to everyone. Think of it as being Beta Testers.

2. Custom Title- $10/3 months or $30/year - You gain the ability to enter a custom user title before reaching 400 posts. This also includes a First Look subscription.

3. Extra PMs- $10/3 months or $30/year - This allows you to store up to 500 PMs instead of only 75. First Look subscription is included.

4. The Whole Package - $15/3 months or $45/year - This includes all three subscriptions - Custom Title, Extra PMs and First Look.

Additionally, you can donate an amount of your choosing at the donation page. This will not give you any special privileges automatically. However, we can arrange that for you if you choose this method and contact us via PM.

As we said before, none of this is a requirement to continue to enjoy SavvyPirates. Additionally, all proceeds from donations and subscriptions will go toward making SavvyPirates a great forum for everyone!

Thanks!
Old 03-29-2009, 03:31 PM   #2
Demeter
Got Savvy?

Demeter
Savvy Black Spot
I love Toe Jam

Tournaments Won: 2

Awards Showcase
Savvy Holiday Party Award 2008 Talk Like a Pirate Day 2008 2007 Savvy Pirates First Birthday Notoriety Level 30 Savvy Holiday Party 2007 Navigators First Place Award 2007 Savvy Quest Talk Like a Pirate Day 
Total Awards: 10
My Mood:
Lego Indiana Jones: [10-12-2008]  - MissMissyLynnDemeter: [10-12-2008]  - MissMissyLynnOrange CatPurple RibbonEasy button
Just curious. If you make a three month donation, after the three months do you lose your special privileges?
Old 03-29-2009, 04:09 PM   #3
CaptShua
Arrrrrrrrrrrrg!

Captain Shua
Savvy Black Spot

Awards Showcase
Savvy Holiday Party Award 2008 Talk Like a Pirate Day 2008 Notoriety Level 20 2007 Savvy Pirates First Birthday Navigators Talk Like a Pirate Day 
My Mood:
Buzz and Woody: [10-12-2008]  - SaraArielBuzz Lightyear: [10-12-2008]  - SaraArielAriel: [10-12-2008] Fishy hugs! - SaraArielCaptShua: [10-15-2008]  - MissSpam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demeter View Post
Just curious. If you make a three month donation, after the three months do you lose your special privileges?
Yes. Then you can renew. If you notice, the year rate is three times the other price, but you get four times the length of time.
Old 03-29-2009, 04:17 PM   #4
bobrichmond
I got my sea legs!

Corianders Toy

Awards Showcase
Talk Like a Pirate Day 2008 2007 Savvy Pirates First Birthday Notoriety Level 30 Savvy Holiday Party 2007 Navigators 
Total Awards: 6
My Mood:
A few questions?

1) Can I pay for subscriptions for more than one person? If so, can I pay them together?
2) Can I pay for subscriptions for multiple (probably 2) years to run consecutively?
3) If I do not want to use PayPal - would check, money order, or cash be acceptable? If so, where would I mail them to?

Once again thanks for all your and the other admirals hard work on this site.

Savvy Pirates guild
bobrichmond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 08:40 PM   #5
CaptShua
Arrrrrrrrrrrrg!

Captain Shua
Savvy Black Spot

Awards Showcase
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobrichmond View Post
A few questions?

1) Can I pay for subscriptions for more than one person? If so, can I pay them together?
2) Can I pay for subscriptions for multiple (probably 2) years to run consecutively?
3) If I do not want to use PayPal - would check, money order, or cash be acceptable? If so, where would I mail them to?

Once again thanks for all your and the other admirals hard work on this site.
Basically, you can do any of the above. You just can't do it automatically with what we have set up.

If you do use paypal, you can do 1 and 2 using the custom donation link and then contact me via PM ( if I don't contact you first) and let me know what you want it applied toward.

If you don't use paypal, contact me via PM and we'll work out the alternate payment method that best suits you.